Sep 4th, 2020 by Peter
This week's Song To Chew from my CAMPING WITH DADS album is "Stronga". I made up the word to remind us that our old stories about "male strength" don't include the concept that 'true strength' has an element of empathy for those who don't have the same strength and access that we do. It takes real "stronga" strength to pay attention and hold back our advantage, so someone else can be lifted and helped. When someone goes out of their way to give us a break or help us when they didn't have to, it's treasured, and love is part of that. "Stronga strength" is not selfish. I'm hoping parents and their kids will listen to this album together, and talk about the ideas in the songs and discussions.
* https://peteralsop.hearnow.com ~ my NEW! CAMPING WITH DADS album
* E-mail/ Website ~ email@example.com ~ peteralsop.com
* Youtube.com/peteralsop ~ videos
* Patreon.com/peteralsop ~ support my music, podcast & other artistic endeavors
* Songs To Chew ~ subscribe - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/peter-alsops-songs-to-chew/id1446179156
* CDs & downloads ~